If you are an entrepreneur, B2B Company, an eCommerce store, or any other business organisation, you would have asked yourself this question – should I hire a brand design agency or a creative agency? In today’s digital world, no matter what your business is, you’ll need a logo, website, and marketing campaigns (including social media) to get noticed and boost your sales. So, does it really matter what type of agency you choose? We are a creative agency in Sydney. We work differently from a brand design agency in Sydney.
Let’s look at the difference between the two so you can decide which agency suits your needs better.
What is a brand design agency?
A brand design agency is a full-fledged digital marketing agency that offers a comprehensive array of marketing services. They offer marketing consulting services to provide creative, strategic, and technical development of marketing products and services. Some of the services they provide include:
- Apps – create apps as the best tool to engage and interact with clients
- SEM – effective SEM tactics to help people discover your digital presence, creating new leads
- SEO – plan effective SEO strategies with content that adds value to the customer through organic searches
- Social media marketing – strategies to use social media as an effective tool to increase reach and build loyalty
- Content creation – creating all kinds of content to build a strong brand and brand awareness
- Online lead generation – strategies for online lead generation so that new customers keep coming to you
- Brand development – creating a strong brand leading to long-lasting business
- Website design and development – designing and developing pleasant, easy-to-use, practical websites
- Media campaigns – organising media campaigns to build the brand and sell the products
- Video and email marketing – emphasising video and email marketing for impactful marketing
- Mobile campaigns – ensuring everything essential and useful is available on mobile.
What is a Creative Agency?
A basic definition of creative agency is that it is an agency that creates content and visual elements of your brand.
Creative agencies provide services such as:
- Logos – the visual representation of you and your identity
- Colour schemes – they are as important as the logo and so should be consistent
- Banners – a great way to catch the attention of potential customers and leads
- Copywriting – this will make or break your sale and hence it is a big part of your brand voice
- Email newsletter design – creating designs that compel the recipient to read and be recognisable among the lot.
- Infographics – great for sharing data and information in an easily understandable format
- Packaging design – wholesome packaging will make all the difference to the perceived value
- Videos – creating engaging videos that connect with the viewers
- TV Ads – creating ads that capture the attention
As you can see, the lines separating the two agencies are slightly blurred. The main difference is that a brand design agency offers a more comprehensive set of services than a creative agency. You are likely to need the service of both for different purposes. For instance, a creative agency might be the better choice for creating a logo whereas a brand design agency would be the right choice for social media marketing or SEO campaigns. In certain cases, both agencies offer overlapping services – it depends on the expertise and resources available to each. Your choice depends on your need.
If you are looking for a reliable brand design agency in Sydney, click here.