The best grills make cooking everything taste better, even if it is charcoal, propane, or wood. On an outdoor range top, everything comes alive with a delicious smoke flavor. You can easily prepare warm burgers, steaks, hot dogs, chops or steaks without so much fuss. It is like cooking in your backyard in the open air.
- There are three types of outdoor ranges: charcoal, gas, and electric. Charcoal is the oldest and the best grills. If you like slow smoking, then you will find nothing like a charcoal range. You simply add lighter fluid, lighter fuel, and wait until you get the desired level of light. You can make charcoals lighter fluid or you can use real brush to clean the barbeque.
- This is probably the best gas grill and it is also the most popular choice. The best gas grill makes preparing grilled steaks and burgers a breeze. You can easily prepare six steaks or hamburgers in about 15 minutes or less. You can put hot dogs or hot puppies on the grill as well and it will look like you have done it yourself.
- Gas grills have always had a reputation for providing great-tasting food. But they also have been known for leaving a pungent smokey flavor in some foods. This has changed over the years but, still, some people complain about this. This has also changed the way grilling is done, and today there are some great products that will help you avoid the bad smell and the pungent smoke.
- When looking for the best grills, don’t forget the charcoal grills. Although you can use a gas grill to cook almost any type of food, the charcoal grills give the great taste of grilled steaks or hamburgers. Many barbeque enthusiasts choose to use charcoal grills over other types because of the unique smoky flavor that it provides.
- In summary, you need to understand the basic differences between the different types of grills before you can select one. You should also be aware of the special features that some of the more popular grill companies offer. The charcoal grills have the special smokey flavor that we all appreciate. But then the gas grills are a close second in the sense that you don’t have to deal with the pungent odor that comes from cooking on coal.
- It is important to remember that the best grills are not always the priciest. There are some good-quality gas grills that cost less than one hundred dollars. Then there are the electric grills that are just as inexpensive as the gas ones. If you want to avoid the pungent odor that comes with charcoal grilling and don’t want to buy a new grill altogether, then I recommend going with the electric version. With the prices being so low these days, you really can’t go wrong if you select an electric grill.
The final criteria to consider would be the size of the grill and whether or not it has interchangeable burners. A big enough grill is essential when it comes to preparing large cuts of meat or cooking several big meals at once. Having a big enough one makes it easy to prepare meals quickly and to heat up the grill quickly as well. Most of the big name brands such as Weber, Jornal, and Cuisinart make a variety of popular grill designs. With all of the different options available on the market today, there is sure to be a design that is right for your individual needs.